Monday, August 25, 2014

Some Addictions are Tough to Break :dltphoto

So I have come across my new addiction. It's kind of like when you first get that fisheye lens you always wanted. You've dreamed of all the crazy things you're going to shoot with it, then after a few weeks you realise that damn it's cool but then the cool drug wears off. Your worst fear. They love has dried up and you have lost the ability to creatively use it or that you have just about "done" everything you think you can do with it. You retire it to the shelf, it gathers dust until your next creative fisheye dream.

Well I mentioned about the Olympus Tough TG-850 I acquired, I have had the same "fisheye" experience.
I suggested I wasn't going to use it for everything, but well, I lied. It's so addictive. Especially for sky images. It's adds mustard to your hotdog, it's the rum to your coke. It's the filter for your art.









2 comments:

Dianna said...

Very cool and awesome images Duncan.

Wallace said...

More rum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...