Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Favourite Photo Backlog, March, April and May 2012:dltphoto

Ack... its been a busy few months, honest!
Here are March, April and May's, "my Favourite Photo".

March, 2012
 I just love the busyness of this shot, the snow coming down in March... MARCH, with the tree bloom wanting to sneak though. Nikon D200 w/70-200 2.8vr

April, 2012
 This was from a typical April, sunny and warm for brief periods! Nikon D200 w/70-200 2.8vr

May, 2012
This was from a little photo escapade I went on with Mr Koopmans. We got a decent half days shooting done in and around the Maple Ridge area before it began to rain. This was a little wooden box that caught my eye. I loved the textures! Nikon D200 w/ 60mm 2.8 macro

I'll try not to forget the next  "my favourite shot" of the month post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...