Monday, September 06, 2010

The long forgotten!!!

I accidently stumbled upon Two sweeeeet images I must have shot last year and had filed away in a folder in the deepest darkest part of my hard drive. I took an instant liking to these images.... I am now thinking large prints for my wall.. Certainly of the first one. There once was a photographer who said something like all images should be taken and then left for a year or so as only then do you find the full potential of the original image and better understand why you took it.. or to that effect!!!!

Anyways... Soooo pleased..I just thought I would share! (thanks Jeff B)
Image Title " Under-Kneeth"

4 comments:

Lisa | Her Beautiful Mess said...

I really like the second one. That picture needs to be hung up on a fuschia wall somewhere.

DLT said...

Dang.. now i want a Fuschia wall just to see what it will look like!

Lisa | Her Beautiful Mess said...

hahaha....ummm...oops?

DLT said...

I am sure one day one of my girls will want a room that colour then I will try it out!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...