Monday, September 05, 2011

Ah.... I'm Back! Sort of...

As I posted in one of my last posts I have been working on a Camera Blog for my Day Job at Lens & Shutter Camera's, I have also been promoted to the Store Manager which has not allowed me anytime to be thinking about poor DLT... anyways, its time to rectify that a little. I have just gathered up a bunch of images from this year for you guys to enjoy. I am working on new posts so please be patient!
















































3 comments:

Wallace said...

Excellent photo's as usuall. I can see you've used a few different cameras to produce them too.

DLT said...

Thanks Wallace..You've inspired me to get out there and shoot more!
http://wkoopmans.ca/notebook/
Best Blog Ever!

Ярик said...

Very beautiful photo's! Bravo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...