Monday, July 30, 2012

Camping 2012, "Nostalgic Version, Part 2":dltphoto

So as I mentioned I had at least one blank roll.. well darn it I ended up with two! That means that the Voitlander will either undergo surgery or it will have to be retired. Everything seemed to be operational! Alas, that's the biggest loss of frames I have ever had... as I said I am not too cut up, i did shoot most things with a couple of cameras. Its disappointing but I will live.
We opted for not staying at one location this year and headed from Green Lake to a place called Barkerville, another 5 hours from Green lake, up past Quesnel in the Middle of NOWHERE. Currently Its the furthest I have traveled within BC since I have been here... This province is pretty darn big!

Williams Lake Tourist Centre


All of our Rigs...



Historic Wells, just a few kilometers from Barkerville
Tourist Information, Wells
our New camping digs









Mr Grisby












Panning for Gold... and why not. You never know.
to be continued....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...