Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random Film Images: dltphoto

On rare occasions I stumble upon images I shot a while ago. Often it takes me a while to figure out what I was doing at the time and why did I shoot them.

I was just wandering through some folders and came across this image and thought how lovely and warm the image was and then the thought process commenced and remembered where I took it.


This was shot at the end of summer, during the our first Worldwide Photowalk participation in Abbotsford. I remember I went out with two camera's, one of which the Film batteries died and I recall I had some other issue with my DSLR and ended up fooling around with flash for other peoples shots....!

Here are the few I just found.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...