Friday, August 29, 2014

Lost Souls: dltphoto

Not that I have any morbid pleasure of death but I have always had a bit of a thing for shooting in graveyards. Because I thought it odd I have never really published anything about it, or that I want to upset people incase I intrude on someone's afterlife beliefs.
However I found a grave site that interested me. I didn't actually walk on to the site itself, I walked around the fenced area to respect the proprietors of the land.
Anyways, this one had a really distinct selection of headstones ( mostly made from wood), some extremely simply wooden ones and some more elaborate. Creatively its interesting and I wonder if the higher quality headstones reflect wealth and stature? and the opposite for the weathered basic headstones?

















Camera's used : Nikon D200, Nikon 1 V1, Olympus Tough TG-850 and Sigma DP1s

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...